I take all my belly pictures first thing in the morning before I've eaten anything. I took this picture right before I went to bed with my stomach muscles completely relaxed (I still just naturally tighten them a little during the day, helps with posture or just habit or whatever). I don't
usually look like this, but I also don't
usually look like my belly pictures. Will you come see me now, A? I have fresh eggs.
5 comments:
Yay! I love it. Is Wii Fit still congratulating you for moving towards your goal? Can't wait to take maternity pics!
You are definitely starting to look pregnant! How are you feeling?
Geez, that's more like it! I need to take a belly pic--I look about 7 months pregnant now.
I wish I could have some of your eggs!
What a beautiful belly!!! Mine looks like that if i relax my stomach muscles too and my "baby" is 14 months :o( yeah Kristin, I want to see your belly! Every time I make eggs (this morning as a matter of fact) I wish I had your eggs!!!
Wow, it's a belly. Yay. Very cute belly. It's so fun seeing you pregnant. I will be in Utah for Kelli's graduation. Can't wait to see the real thing.
Post a Comment